The unit was purchased by the owners as their future retirement home. With this in mind, they gave the unit a lot of attention and refurbished it. It was repainted internally, with the balconies being resurfaced and waterproofing being attended to. The kitchen got a new hotplate and microwave. New furniture was also included. All of the hot/cold taps were replaced. LED globes were placed throughout. New window furnishings were installed...and the list of improvements goes on....and on.
The position of this unit in the complex ensures peace and privacy while providing a great outlook over vacant land.
It's the size of the unit that impresses the most when you enter.....loads of space and plenty of options.
* large unit 141m2 in area
* one level living on upper level of complex
* large open plan living
* 3 bedrooms all with built in robes
* 2 bathrooms (master ensuited)
* 3 balconies for outdoor living - 2 off living area and 1 off main bedroom
* quiet end position in complex
* fully tiled
* air conditioned in master bedroom and living area
* fully furnished
* large inground swimming pool
* BBQ entertainment area near pool
* recently repainted internally
* recently given furniture upgrade
* owner has refurbished the unit and given it sound maintenance
This is a great opportunity to live invest in the wonderful Whitsundays....gateway to the Great Barrier Reef and the 74 islands of the Whitsunday Group.