This expansive, beautifully renovated Queenslander showcases exceptional finishes and attention-to-detail, and offers a well-planned and functional layout that has family and entertaining at heart.
This is a home of destinations. Oversized indoor and outdoor living zones celebrate space and elegance, whilst custom study, reading nooks, balconies and manicured gardens, offer serene locations in which to rest and retreat.
You will find this traditional Queenslander has refined classic detailing, with the 11ft pressed metal ceilings that create a sense of space and elegance. The recently painted interior is a soothing palette of soft white, punctuated by the warmth of polished timber floors and finished off with plantation shutters to provide a modern feel.
Filled with natural light, the newly renovated open plan kitchen has stone bench tops and new appliances and is the epicentre of the home. With an easy transition from the kitchen to the outdoors through bi-fold doors which open the dining and livings spaces up to the outdoor entertaining spaces.
Summary of Features:
- Beautifully renovated Queenslander in sort after Wandal area
- Fully-fenced, large 1296m² landscaped block with side access
- Four bedrooms, office, study nook & media room
- Newly renovated kitchen and family bathroom
- Main lounge opening onto a private ‘sports’ bar
- 40m² alfresco entertaining deck with views of Berserker ranges
- Large salt-water pool, with entertaining terrace
- Superbly maintained with freshly painted interior, new roof and front fence.
- Crimsafe security screens, plantation shutters, split system air-conditioning & ceiling fans
- Close proximity to private/public schools, Wandal shopping & Rockhampton river precinct.
Call today for your private viewing as this one won't last long.