The Ultimate Waterfront Paradise On An Exclusive Island Point Entertainer.
66 MARTIN COURT, WEST LAKES
It doesn't get more waterfront than Island Point - a premier enclave where 20m of waterfront greets your manicured lawn, a council-maintained reserve, and no passers' by between you, your pontoon, or your views.
Leaving the 1980s behind, the home's meticulous 20-year transformation tags it with modern elegance – a 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom entertainer seeing many new commercial panes, picture windows, new décor, granite and marble surfaces, and 2 crowd-pulling upper and lower decks bringing good looks to its prestigious lifestyle.
From the entry foyer with designer glazing, sweeping staircase, and statement chandelier to the formality of its ground floor lounge, dining, and granite-topped kitchen complete with Miele and Liebherr appliances, it's only lake-ward from here…To the lower deck hovering above the water, sheltered in shade sails, bathed in views, and primed for a line-up of sun lounges. Or upstairs to a 2nd entertaining space, the bar with an inbuilt TV, dishwasher, and fridge, again, the water always wins…and the sunsets just get better.
Upstairs also contains its 4 sumptuous bedrooms, the master mesmerized by stunning lake and park views via purpose-built picture windows – uninterrupted, thanks to no neighbours - and in luxurious support, a walk-in robe, and a marble ensuite with granite vanity and block- out blinds.
Each remaining double bedroom has built-in robes, rooms 3 and 4 their own balcony, the marble guest bathroom with spa serenity.
Walk to West Lakes Mall, restaurants, cinema, gym and medical, the locals-only solitude of Tennyson beach, all past the Point's signature pines – if Lleyton Hewitt loved Martin Court, so can you - in an unmatched family entertainer.
Why you'll love it;
- Fully renovated 1984-built bay window design
- 634sqm waterfront allotment
- Council maintained grassed reserve alongside
- Double garaging with separate storage room
- Electric blinds to main lounge & main bedroom windows
- Upper & lower entertaining (upstairs bar/kitchenette)
- Sealed & painted lower deck with shade sails
- Sealed & painted upper entertainer's deck
- 3 fully tiled marble bathrooms with granite tops
- Marble & granite surfaces throughout
- Formal dining with chandelier
- Internal lift
- Master with WIR & ensuite
- Security & surveillance system
- Sprinkler system front & back
*Purchasers should conduct their own due diligence and any information provided here is a guide and should not be relied upon.