Located in the heart of Semaphore, mere moments to the main street and Beach we are thrilled to present this Character home, built in 1910 and on an allotment of just under 500m2 approx.
With an exciting individual design, providing an appealing blend of old world charm and modern flair, this light saturated residence offers an incredible feeling of space and a meticulous attention to detail throughout. Upon entry to the main central hallway you are greeted by exquisite polished timber flooring and ornate feature arches.
Additional features include;
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with feature timber mantels, open fireplaces and built in robes
- Open plan Living, kitchen and meals
- Designer kitchen hosting tiled splash back, European appliances
- Adjacent dining meals area opens to the rear alfresco decking and entertaining area
- 2 brand new bathrooms with floors to ceiling tiles, black tap ware and feature bath
- Plenty of Landscaped gardens for children and pets
- Fully automatic irrigation system
- Secure undercover parking with automatic panel lift door including room to accommodate boat or caravan
A home to exceed all expectations, you will immediately fall in love with the quality, character and Semaphore lifestyle that is on offer.
Set in one of Adelaide's most sought after beachside suburbs, close to popular semaphore, minutes from the beach, transport and local shops and schools.
*If a land size is quoted it is an approximation only. You must make your own inquiries as to this figures accuracy. Harcourts Smith (Kate Eliza Real Estate Pty Ltd) does not guarantee the accuracy of these measurements. All development inquiries and site requirements should be directed to the local govt. authority.
*Purchasers should conduct their own due diligence and any information provided here is a guide and should not be relied upon.
Auction Sun 2nd May at 12pm Onsite