120 ROBERT STREET, HERVEY BAY QLD 4655
URANGAN STATE HIGH SCHOOL
The Department of Education is proposing to deliver new infrastructure at the above address and will include the following:
• Construct a new Multi-purpose Hall (11.8m in height)
• Courtyard areas to the northern and eastern sides of the Multi-purpose Hall.
• Covered link access from the new building to the spine of the school and associated landscaping
Further to the above, the proposal also seeks to make future provision subject to funding for:
• Construct a new Performing Arts Centre (12m in height)
• Future internal road and car park area with capacity for 17 spaces to the southern side of the Multi-purpose Hall.
The existing enrolment capacity is 1,706 students and the proposal will increase capacity by 22 students to 1,782 with the delivery of the Multi-Purpose Hall and a further 110 students with the future Performing Arts Centre, where funded.
The MID proposal can be viewed at https://www.statedevelopment.qld.gov.au/mid-consultations
You can make a submission, on or before 1 September 2022, to the Infrastructure Designation team at:
• email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
• post: PO Box 15009, City East, QLD, 4002
Questions? Contact the Infrastructure Designation team on 1300 967... or at the above email address.
The proposed Infrastructure Designation (MID-0522- 0605) has been submitted by the Department of Education to the Planning Minister under Chapter 2, Part 5 of the Planning Act 2016.