440741 Reedy Creek: 23 Alex Fisher Drive,
Burleigh Heads QLD 4220 (RFNSA 4220023)
The proposed facility consists of the addition of new equipment and associated works, including 5G, as follows:
• Installation of three (3) panel antennas, 2.7m long, on a new headframe
• Installation of three (3) panel antennas, 0.8m long, on the new headframe
• Installation of ancillary equipment including fifteen (15) remote radio units, antenna mounts and cabling and works within the equipment shelter
• Installation of a new equipment shelter, not more than 3.0m in height and with a base area of not more than 7.5m2
1. Vodafone regards the proposed installations as Low-impact Facilities under the Telecommunications (Low-impact Facilities) Determination 2018 (“The Determination”), based on the description above.
2. In accordance with Section 7 of C564:2020 Mobile Phone Base Station Deployment Code, we invite you to provide feedback about the proposal. Should you require further information or wish to comment, please contact Archie Aparicio at Axicom, 02 9495 ... , email@example.com or Level 1, 110 Pacific Highway, St Leonards NSW 2065 by Wednesday, 17 August 2022. Further information may also be obtained from https://www.rfnsa.com.au/4220023.
Burleigh Heads 4220