1. The proposed upgrade to the existing facility involves:
• Installation of three new 5G panel antennas;
• Replacement of existing panel antennas and headframe;
• Installation and reconfiguration of ancillary equipment, including RRUs; and
• Reconfiguration and installation of equipment within the existing equipment shelter.
2. Vodafone regards the proposed installation as a Low-impact Facility under the Telecommunications (Low-impact Facilities) Determination 2018 ("The Determination") based on the description above.
3. In accordance with Section 7 of C564:2018 Mobile Phone Base Station Deployment Code, we invite you to provide feedback about the proposal. Further information and/or comments should be directed to: Jodie Leeds at Nokia Solutions & Networks on 0420 310... or at firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 24 June 2020. Further information may also be obtained from www.rfnsa.com.au/4300032.