1. The proposed upgrade to the existing facility involves:
• Installation of new 5G panel antennas for Vodafone (3) and Optus (6) on new mounts and new antenna mounting steelwork, nine antennas in total;
• Replacement of existing panel antennas for Vodafone;
• Installation and reconfiguration of ancillary equipment, including RRUs, highband combiners, GPS antennas, cablings, and breakout boxes; and
• Installation and reconfiguration of equipment within the existing equipment shelter.
2. Vodafone regards the proposed installation as a Low-impact Facility under the Telecommunications (Low-impact Facilities) Determination 2018 ("The Determination") based on the description above.
3. In accordance with Section 7 of C564:2018 Mobile Phone Base Station Deployment Code, we invite you to provide feedback about the proposal. Further information and/or comments should be directed to: Cathy Chung at Nokia Solutions & Networks on 0406 001... or at firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 12 August 2020. Further information may also be obtained from www.rfnsa.com.au/2171028.
West Hoxton 2171