PROPOSAL TO UPGRADE TELSTRA MOBILE PHONE BASE STATIONS AT WATHOPA RT, BURTON COAL MINE RT AND RIO TINTO AMRUN - CAMP TOWER
1. The proposed facility upgrades to comprise the following:
• Lot 3 Plan WY802468 Old Hungerford Road Dynevor, QLD 4492, RFNSA No. 4492001, Telstra Site ID: Wathopa RT – Removal of three (3) omni antennas, three (3) yagis and one (1) parabolic dish; relocation of two (2 x 3300mm L) omni antennas and the installation of four (4 x 3414mm L) omni antennas 1.8m diameter satellite dish and a GPS antenna.
• Lot 9 Plan 903903 Ellensfield Road Burton QLD 4742, RFNSA No. 4742007, Telstra Site ID: Burton Coal Mine RT – Removal of three (3 x 2630mm L)) redundant panel antennas; installation of six (6) new panel antennas (2533mm L) and a GPS antenna.
• Camp Tower, Mining Reserve Mission River, QLD 4874, RFNSA No. 4874020, Telstra Site ID: Rio Tinto Amrun – Camp Tower – Reconfiguration of existing six (6 x 2533mm L) panel antennas. Ancillary equipment to be upgraded including remote radio units, tower mounted amplifiers, mounts, cabling and feeders; and internal works within the equipment shelters at each location to improve Telstra’s mobile phone network, including 4G / 5G.
2. Telstra regards the proposed installation as a ‘Low impact’ Facility under the Telecommunications (Low Impact Facilities) Determination, based on the description above. The proposed infrastructure will comply with the ACMA EME regulatory arrangements.
3. In accordance with Section 7 of C564:2020 Mobile Phone Base Station Deployment Code, we invite you to provide feedback about the proposal. Further information and/ or comments should be directed to: Planning Consultant on behalf of Telstra, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 0487 949... , via post to Planning Consultant, Servicestream, 129 Pilbara Street, Welshpool, WA 6106 by 5pm 11th December 2023.
Service Stream Ltd ABN 46 072 369 870 Telstra Ltd ACN 086 174 781 Amplitel Pty Ltd ACN 648 133 073