PROPOSAL FOR 5G UPGRADE OF AN EXISTING MOBILE PHONE BASE STATION AT CBD CENTRAL 1. CBD CENTRAL:
195 Victoria Square, Adelaide SA 5000 RFNSA SITE REF: 5000037
The proposed upgrade involves:
• The removal of existing mounting structure on top of roof
• The installation of Three (3) new panel antennas with 5G capability (with length 2720mm), installed onto the new mounting pole at 32.5m for Optus, and new Three (3) 5G panel antenna (with length 730mm), installed onto the new mounting pole at 32.5m
• The installation of Three (3) new 4G panel antennas (with length 2688mm) for VHA, installed onto the new mounting pole at 32.5m; and Three (3) new 5G panel antenna (with length 750mm), installed onto the new mounting pole at 33.5m
• The installation of twenty-four (24) new RRUs
• The installation of new ancillary equipment including antennas mounts, feeders, cabling and other associated equipment
2. Optus and Vodafone regard the proposed works as a Low-impact installation in accordance with the Telecommunications (Low-impact Facilities) Determination 2018, based on the description above.
3. The proposed infrastructure will comply with the ACMA EMR regulatory arrangements.
4. In accordance with section 7 of the Industry Code, C564:2020 Mobile Phone Base Station Deployment, you are invited to provide feedback about the proposal.
5. Comments will be accepted until 14th November 2023 COB.
6. Further information, requests and/or comments should be directed to: Tiana Sinopoli | Ventia E: email@example.com Ph. 0472 615...