PROPOSAL TO UPGRADE OPTUS MOBILE PHONE BASE STATION WITH 5G AT:
Corio Shopping Centre, Bacchus Marsh Road
Corio VIC 3214 (RFNSA Site No. 3214014)
1.The proposed upgrade consists of the addition of new 5G equipment and associated works as follows:
• Installation of three (3) new 5G panel antennas (0.75m long) at 12.66m
• Installation of three (3) new 5G panel antennas (1.35m long) at 14.01m
• Installation of three (3) new 4G panel antennas (2.688m long) at 14.67m
• Installation of three (3) new 4G panel antennas (2.49m long) at 14.58m
• Removal of three (3) existing panel antennas
• Installation of twenty-one (21) new Remote Radio Units (RRUs)
• Removal of thirty (30) existing RRUs
• Ancillary equipment including but not limited to: new fibre and electrical cabling, new mounts, bracing, and reconfiguration of existing equipment on the facility and within the existing equipment shelter
2. Optus regards the proposed installation as a Low-impact Facility in accordance with the Telecommunications (Low-impact Facilities) Determination 2018 (Amendment No.1, 2021) based on the description above.
3. In accordance with Section 7 of the C564:2020 Mobile Phone Base Station Deployment Code, we invite you to provide feedback about the proposal. Further information and/or comments should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or Level 1, South Tower, 10 Browning Street, West End QLD 4101 Australia by Tuesday 16 August 2022.