PROPOSAL TO UPGRADE OPTUS MOBILE PHONE BASE STATION WITH 5G AT:
1 Leslie Court, Burwood VIC 3125
(RFNSA Site No. 3125006)
1. The proposed facility consists of the addition of new 4G and 5G equipment and associated works as follows:
• Reuse and relocation of three (3) existing Optus panel antennas
• Installation of twelve (12) new Optus Remote Radio Units (RRU)
• Installation of three (3) new Optus panel antennas (0.79m long) on new mounts at 12.44m in height
• Installation of three (3) new Optus panel antennas (0.59m long) on new mounts at 11.44m in height
• Installation of nine (9) new VHA Remote Radio Units (RRU)
• Installation of three (3) new VHA panel antennas (2.688m long) on new mounts at 14.4m in height
• Installation of three (3) new VHA panel antennas (0.75m long) on new mounts at 12.44m in height
• Ancillary equipment including but not limited to: new fibre and electrical cabling, new mounts, replacement of one (1) GPS antenna with two (2) new GPS antennas, new support beams and bracings, new rooftop walkway with handrail, new cable trays, and reconfiguration of existing equipment on the facility and in the existing equipment shelter
2. Optus regards the proposed installation as a Low-impact Facility in accordance with the Telecommunications (Low-impact Facilities) Determination 2018 (Amendment No.1, 2021) based on the description above.
3. In accordance with Section 7 of the C564:2020 Mobile Phone Base Station Deployment Code, we invite you to provide feedback about the proposal. Further information and/or comments should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or Level 1, South Tower, 10 Browning Street, West End QLD 4101 Australia by Thursday 18 August 2022.