PROPOSAL TO UPGRADE OPTUS AND VODAFONE MOBILE PHONE BASE STATION AT
BRISBANE CITY INCLUDING 5G
B0667 Riverside Centre: 387 Queen Street,
Brisbane City QLD 4000 (Lot 1 on SP182811)
The proposed facility consists of the addition of new Optus and Vodafone equipment and associated works, including 5G, as follows:
• Installation of three (3) Optus panel antennas, 2.7m long, on new rooftop mounts
• Installation of three (3) Optus 5G panel antennas, 0.75m long, on the new mounts
• Installation of three (3) Optus 5G panel antennas, 0.74m long, on the new mounts
• Installation of three (3) Vodafone panel antennas, 2.7m long, on the new mounts
• Installation of three (3) Vodafone 5G panel antennas, 0.75m long, on the new mounts
• Installation of ancillary equipment including twenty four (24) remote radio units, mounts and cabling
• Reconfiguration of existing equipment on the facility and within the equipment shelter, including relocation of existing equipment onto the new rooftop mounts, removal of redundant equipment and replacement of Remote Radio Units
1. Optus and Vodafone regards the proposed installations as Low-impact Facilities under the Telecommunications (Low-impact Facilities) Determination 2018 (“The Determination”), based on the descriptions above.
2. In accordance with Section 7 of C564:2020 Mobile Phone Base Station Deployment Code, we invite you to providefeedback about the proposal. Should you require further information or wish to comment, please contact Chan Chen at Axicom, 02 9495 ... , firstname.lastname@example.org or Level 1, 110 Pacific Highway, St Leonards NSW 2065 by Tuesday 5 July 2022. Further information may also be obtained from https://www.rfnsa.com.au/4000029.