PROPOSAL TO UPGRADE EXISTING MOBILE PHONE BASE STATION IN PARRAMATTA
Site Address: Westfield Shoppingtown Parramatta, 159-175 Church Street PARRAMATTA NSW 2150 Site No: 43381, RFNSA No: 2150004
The proposed installation will involve the following:
• The removal of Four (4) panel antennas;
• The installation of Four (4) new panel antennas;
• The reconfiguration and raising of existing technologies and addition of new technologies for 3G/4G/5G systems;
• The removal and replacement of Remote Radio Units (RRU’s) to be installed on the existing structure; and
• The installation of ancillary equipment.
1. This proposed installation is deemed to be Low-impact Facilities pursuant to the Telecommunications (Low-impact Facilities) Determination 2018 ("The Determination") based on the descriptions above. Consent from council is not required in this instance.
2. The proposed infrastructure will be in compliance with the ACMA EMR regulatory arrangements.
3. This consultation for this site is being undertaken in accordance with the requirements of Section 7 of the Mobile Phone Base Station Deployment Code C564:2020.
4. Further information and/or comments should be directed to: Community.Consultation@kordia.com.au or Kordia Solutions, Unit 1D/400 Nudgee Rd, Hendra QLD 4011 by 5pm Wednesday, 29th September 2021.