PROPOSAL TO UPGRADE EXISTING MOBILE PHONE BASE STATION IN THE GAP
Site Address: 200 Settlement Road THE GAP QLD 4061, Site No: 175209, RFNSA No: 4061003
The proposed installation will involve the following:
• The removal of the existing collar antenna mounts to be replaced by a new Telstra twin level ring headframe onto the existing monopole at a height of 27m;
• The installation of Nine (9) new panel antennas;
• The reconfiguration, relocation and connection of existing technologies and addition of new technologies for 3G/4G/5G systems;
• The removal and replacement of Remote Radio Units (RRU’s) to be installed on the existing structure; and
• The installation of ancillary equipment.
1. The proposed installation is deemed to be Low-impact Facilities pursuant to the Telecommunications (Low-impact Facilities) Determination 2018 ("The Determination") based on the descriptions above. Consent from council is not required in this instance.
2. The proposed infrastructure will be in compliance with the ACMA EMR regulatory arrangements.
3. This consultation is undertaken in accordance with the requirements of Section 7 of the Mobile Phone Base Station Deployment Code C564:2020.
4. Further information and/or comments should be directed to: Community.Consultation@kordia.com.au or Kordia Solutions, Unit 1D/400 Nudgee Rd, Hendra QLD 4011 by 5pm Wednesday, 19th May 2021.
The Gap 4061