Site Address: Lot 49 Plan RN1519 Shorts Road MOUNT MURCHISON QLD 4715
Site Ref: 241195, RFNSA No: 4715004
The proposed installation will involve the following:
• The installation of Three (3) new panel antennas;
• The reconfiguration of existing technologies and addition of new technologies for 3G/4G/5G systems;
• The removal and replacement of Remote Radio Units (RRU’s) to be installed on the existing structure; and
• The installation of ancillary equipment.
1. The proposed installation is deemed to be Low-impact Facilities pursuant to the Telecommunications (Low-impact Facilities) Determination 2018 ("The Determination") based on the descriptions above. Consent from council is not required in this instance.
2. The proposed infrastructure will be in compliance with the ACMA EMR regulatory arrangements.
3. This consultation is undertaken in accordance with the requirements of Section 7 of the Mobile Phone Base Station Deployment Code C564:2018.
4. Further information and/or comments should be directed to:
or Kordia Solutions, Unit 1D/400 Nudgee Rd, Hendra QLD 4011 by 5pm Friday, 5th June 2020.