Optus plans to upgrade a telecommunications facility at 363 Hoffmans Rd, Tungamull QLD – 4702 (RFNSA: 4702015).
The proposal consists of:
• The installation of three (3) new panel antennas, each less than 2.8m in length, to be attached to the existing tower;
• Installation of one (1) new radiocommunications dish, with a diameter less than 1.2m, to be attached to the existing tower;
• Installation of one (1) new equipment shelter mounted at ground level adjacent to the structure; and
• The installation of Eighteen (18) Remote Radio Units and other ancillary equipment associated with the proposal.
1.Optus regards the proposed installation as a Low-impact Facility under the Telecommunications (Low-impact Facilities) Determination 2018 ("The Determination") based on the description above.
2.Further information can be obtained from Abhishek Gampala on behalf of Optus on 040955... , or via an email at Optus.email@example.com and at http://www.rfnsa.com.au/4702015
3. Written submissions should be sent to: Abhishek Gampala at Wireless Consultation, Level 5, Zenith Tower B, 821 Pacific Hwy, Chatswood NSW – 2067 by 5pm Thursday 28 May 2020.