PROPOSAL TO REPLACE THE EXISTING SITE WITH NEW OPTUS MOBILE PHONE BASE STATION AT 400 WOODPARK ROAD, SMITHFIELD NSW 2164
1. The proposed facility involves:
• A new 30m monopole
• Installation of nine new Optus & nine new VHA 5G antennas for current and future use (eighteen in total) on a new headframe
• Installation of six new Optus & VHA panel antennas on new headframe
• Installation of three new Telstra 5G antennas for future use on new headframe
• Installation of six new Telstra panel antennas for current use and three for future use (nine in total) on new headframe
• Installation of a five-bay Optus & VHA Out-Door-Unit (ODU) and one Telstra equipment shelter located adjacent to the monopole at ground level
• Installation of new ancillary equipment including RRUs, GPS antennas, cabling, and other items necessary for the safety and ongoing operation of the facility
2. Optus, Vodafone and Telstra regard the proposed installation as a Complying Development under the State Environmental Planning Policy (Infrastructure) 2007 based on the description above.
3. In accordance with Section 6 of C564:2018 Mobile Phone Base Station Deployment Code, we invite you to provide feedback about the proposal. Should you require further information or wish to comment, please contact: Jodie Leeds from Nokia Solutions & Networks on 0420 310... or at Jodie.email@example.com by Friday 17 April 2020. Further information may also be obtained from www.rfnsa.com.au/2164048.