PROPOSAL TO INSTALL A NEW MOBILE PHONE BASE STATION AT 147 WILTON LANE, GUNNING NSW 2581
Waveconn has identified the future need for improved telecommunications coverage and services within the Gunning area. Waveconn plans to install a new telecommunications facility at the above address.
1. The proposal consists of the following:
2. Waveconn regards the proposed installation as Exempt and Complying Development under the provisions of the State Environmental Planning Policy (Transport and Infrastructure) 2021.
3. Further information can be obtained from Chris Hayes at Waveconn; firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Where applicable, the proposed infrastructure will be in compliance with the ACMA EMR regulatory arrangements.
5. We invite you to make a submission. Written submissions should be sent to: Chris Hayes, Suite 3.02, Building B, 33-35 Saunders Street, Pyrmont NSW 2009, by 5pm Wednesday 6th December 2023