Preliminary Draft Master Plan
CALL FOR PUBLIC COMMENT
Alice Springs Airport has developed the Preliminary Draft version of its 2020 Master Plan which incorporates the Airport Environment Strategy.
In accordance with Section 79 of the Airports Act 1996 public comment is sought on the Preliminary Draft Master Plan for a period of 60 business days, starting Tuesday 19 May 2020.
Public comment is welcome until Monday 17 August 2020.
The airport and the Federal Minister for Infrastructure, Transport and Regional Development will have regard to any written comments when finalising the Master Plan.
Copies of the Preliminary Draft Master Plan and supporting Summary Booklet will be available for the 60 business day consultation period by:
- Downloading the documents free of charge from www.alicespringsairport.com.au/planning
- Printed copies available to view during opening hours at Alice Springs Town Council and Alice Springs Library
- Printed copies can be purchased by contacting the Alice Springs Airport Management Centre on 08 8951 ...
Written comments on the Preliminary Draft Master Plan can be submitted:
- by email to email@example.com
- by mail to Alice Springs Airport, PO Box 796, Alice Springs NT 0871
Submissions must be made prior to close of business on 17 August 2020.
Chief Executive Officer Alice Springs Airport