2nd NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR LIQUOR LICENCE
Bai Tong Pty Ltd, hereby gives notice it has applied to the Director of Liquor Licensing for a liquor licence with a restaurant authority for their premises known as Basil Thai Cuisine and Hot Pot located at 285 Bagot Road, Coconut Grove, NT.
• 17:00 hours to 24:00 hours 7 days a week except Christmas Day and Good Friday
• Restaurant Authority conditions as per Division 15 of Liquor Regulations
This is the final notice of application.
The notice will be published again on 18 November 2020.
The objection period is deemed to commence from 18 November 2020 for a period of 28 days after the publication of this last notice of the application, that being until close of business 16 December 2020.
Pursuant to Section 61(2) of the Liquor Act 2019 an objection may only be made on the ground that the application would adversely affect:
• the amenity of the neighbourhood of the licensed premises or proposed licensed premises; or
• the health, education, public safety or social conditions in the community of the licensed premises or proposed licensed premises; or
• that the applicant is not a fit and proper person
Only those persons, organisations or groups described in Section 61(4) of the Liquor Act 2019 may make an objection. Section 62 of the Liquor Act 2019 requires the Director of Liquor Licensing to inform the applicant of the substance of any objection.
This will include the identity and where relevant the address of the objector. For further information regarding this application contact the Director of Liquor Licensing on telephone (08) 8999 ... . Objections to this application must be lodged in writing and lodged within 28 days of the commencement date of the objection period to the Director of Liquor Licensing, via e-mail (preferred) to DirectorLiquorLicensing.ITT@nt.gov.au or posted to GPO Box 1154, Darwin, NT 0801.
Dated this 18 November 2020