The Department of Education is proposing to deliver new infrastructure at the above address and will include the following:
• Extension to the existing Administration building that provides additional offices and meeting rooms to provide improved facilities to support staff and the operational needs of the school.
• Other building considerations including covered link access from the new building to the spine of the school and associated landscaping.
• Extension to the existing carpark to provide 15 additional spaces.
The proposed works do not result in any increase to the school’s existing school enrolment capacity.
The MID proposal can be viewed at https://www.statedevelopment.qld.gov.au/ mid-consultations
You can make a submission, on or before 2 September 2022, to the Infrastructure Designation team at:
• online: https://www.statedevelopment.qld.gov.au/mid-consultations
• email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
• post: PO Box 15009, City East, QLD, 4002
Questions? Contact the Infrastructure Designation team on 1300 967... or at the above email address. The proposed Infrastructure Designation (MID-0622- 0613) has been submitted by the Department of Education to the Planning Minister under Chapter 2, Part 5 of the Planning Act 2016.