120 SUMMIT ROAD, POMONA
NOOSA DISTRICT STATE HIGH SCHOOL
The Department of Education is proposing to deliver new infrastructure at the above address, including the following:
• Construct a new two-storey high Multi-purpose hall toward the Summit Road frontage; and,
• Upgraded transport infrastructure, including:
o Extension of existing bus setdown area;
o Formalisation of existing short-term car parking area off Summit Road with 19 spaces; and,
o A new long-term staff car parking area with 33 spaces.
This proposal also seeks the designation of the site for sporting and other community/cultural purposes to enable the proposed building to be used outside of school hours by third parties.
The proposed development will result in a total increase in student enrolment capacity of 22 students.
The MID proposal can be viewed at https://www.statedevelopment.qld.gov.au/
You can make a submission, on or before 01 September 2022, to the Infrastructure Designation team via:
• online: https://www.statedevelopment.qld.gov.au/mid-consultations
• email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• post: PO Box 15009, City East QLD 4002.
Questions? Contact the Infrastructure Designation team on 1300 967... or at the above email address.
The MID proposal (MID-0622-0610) has been made by the Department of Education to the Planning Minister under Chapter 2, Part 5 of the Planning Act 2016.