PROPOSAL BY COUNCIL TO GRANT THREE (3) LICENCES TO TRANSDEV JOHN HOLLAND BUSES (NSW) PTY LTD FOR ACCESS TO A TOILET FACILITY AND MEAL ROOM FOR USE OF BUS DRIVERS AND SUPERVISORS BY TRANSPORT OPERATOR STAFF
Notice is given that Council proposes to grant a Licence in respect of community land to which Section on 47 of the Local Government Act 1993 applies.
Proposal by Council to grant three licences to Transdev John Holland Buses (NSW) Pty Ltd at Council managed premises (as listed below):
• Bronte Terminus, Bronte Road, Bronte, being part of the land contained in certificate of title folio identifier 1/1174188.
• Dedicated driver facility located at North Bondi Terminus on the median strip on Campbell Parade, North Bondi located in between Brighton Boulevard and Hastings Parade.
• Dedicated driver facility located at South Head Cemetery on the corner of Old South Head Road and Young Street, Vaucluse part of the land contained in Lot 113 DP752011, Lot 7006 DP1023201 and Lot 501 DP752011.
It is proposed that the three licences be granted for a term of eight years (maximum term is eight years per licence).
It is proposed that the premises are to be used for access to a toilet facility (and meal room) for use of bus drivers and supervisors (including those of other contracts and regions) to use as a location for meals and rest breaks (e.g. during layovers) by transport operator staff .
Written submissions on the proposal must be sent to
Council by 5pm, Friday 2 September 2022 being not less than 28 days from the date of the notice.
Submissions must be in writting and may be either:
• Online: haveyoursaywaverley.com.au or
• Post: The General Manager
PO Box 9, Bondi Junc on NSW 1355
In accordance with the provisions of the Government Information on (Public Access) Act 2009 all submissions received will be available for public viewing upon request.
Emily Scott , General Manager