PROPOSAL TO UPGRADE EXISTING OPTUS MOBILE PHONE BASE STATION WITH 5G AT:
BP Service Station, 45 Yanko Road, West Pymble NSW 2073
1. The proposed upgrade works consist of the addition of new Optus equipment (including 5G technology) and associated works as follows:
• Strengthening of an existing roof beam
• Removal of three (3) existing panel antennas from the existing building rooftop
• Installation of three (3) new panel antennas (no more than 2.8m in height) on new and existing turret antenna mounts on the existing building rooftop
• Installation of three (3) new 5G antennas (no more than 1.4m in height) on new and existing turret antenna mounts on the existing building rooftop
• Installation of twelve (12) new Remote Radio Units on new and existing turret mounts
• Removal of one (1) existing Optus GPS antenna and replacement with one (1) Optus GPS antenna on an existing antenna mount on the existing building rooftop
• Installation of associated ancillary equipment necessary for the safe operation of the facility and internal reconfiguration and upgrade works in the equipment shelter
Further information on this site can be obtained from the RFNSA website at https://www.rfnsa.com.au/2073010
2. Optus regards the proposed installation as a Low-impact Facility under the Telecommunications (Low-impact Facilities) Determination 2018 (Amendment No.1, 2021) based on the description above.
3. In accordance with Section 7 of C564:2020 Mobile Phone Base Station Deployment Code, we invite you to provide feedback about the proposal. Further information and/or comments should be directed to: BMM Group, 1300 260... , firstname.lastname@example.org by 26 May 2022. Further information may also be obtained from the website provided above.