LIQUOR ACT 2019
1st NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR A LIQUOR LICENCE AND MAJOR EVENT AUTHORITY
LACT Activations Pty Ltd hereby give notice that they have applied for a Liquor Licence with a Major Event Authority for the premises situated at Darwin Amphitheatre, George Brown Botanical Gardens, Darwin NT
. MAJOR EVENT APPLICATION:
• A Major Event known as SummerSalt to be held on Friday 2 April 2021
• The proposed liquor trading hours will be 14:00 hours to 24:00 hours
• Sale and consumption of liquor including a range of heavy, mid-strength and light beer, spirits in a range of Vodka, Rum & Scotch, Jack Daniels including RTD’s, and wine.
• This is an all ages ticketed event
• There is no application to change any standard conditions of a Major Event Authority.
This is the first notice of the application. The second notice will again be published on 24 February 2021.
The objection period is deemed to commence from 24 February 2021 for a period of 14 days after the publication of this last notice of application, that being until close of business 10 March 2021.
For further information regarding this application contact the Director of Liquor Licensing on telephone (08) 8999 ... . Objections to this application must be lodged in writing to the Director of Liquor Licensing, via e-mail (preferred) to DirectorLiquorLicensing.DITT@nt.gov.au or posted to GPO Box 1154, Darwin, NT 0801.
Dated 20 February 2021.