PROPOSAL TO UPGRADE AN EXISTING MOBILE PHONE BASE STATION AT COPPINS CROSSING ROAD, STROMLO ACT 2611 WITH 5G
1. The proposed upgrade to the existing rooftop facility involves:
• Reinstallation and reconfiguration of the existing panel antennas;
• Installation of nine (9) new 4G and 5G Vodafone and Optus panel antennas (each no more than 2.8m in length);
• Installation of ancillary equipment, including Remote Radio Units (RRUs), cabling, GPS antennas, and other items associated with the safety and operation of the facility; and
• Reconfiguration and installation of equipment within the existing equipment shelter.
2. The Carriers regards the proposed installation as a Low-impact Facility under the Telecommunications (Low-impact Facilities) Determination 2018 ("The Determination") based on the description above.
3. In accordance with Section 7 of C564:2020 Mobile Phone Base Station Deployment Code, we invite you to provide feedback about the proposal. Should you require further information or wish to comment, please contact: Adrian Dube from Nokia Solutions & Networks on 0431 188... or at email@example.com by Friday 1 July 2022. Further information may also be obtained from https://www.rfnsa.com.au/2611008.
Mount Stromlo 2611