PROPOSAL TO UPGRADE OPTUS AND VODAFONE
MOBILE PHONE BASE STATION
SUMMER HILL WASTE MANAGEMENT CENTRE
141 MINMI ROAD, WALLSEND NSW 2287
RFNSA Site Number: 2287001
Optus Ref: S1198
1.The proposed upgrade to the existing monopole facility consists of the following:
• Replacement of six (6) existing panel antennas (not more than 2.8m long) on existing headframe
• Installation of five (5) new panel antennas (not more than 1m long) on new headframe antenna mounts
• Installation of ancillary equipment including 25 remote radio units, cabling and associated equipment
• Works inside the existing equipment shelter
• Strengthening works to the existing monopole and footing
2.The proposed upgrade will improve the network capacity of the existing base station and introduce 5G services to the surrounding area.
3.Optus considers the proposed works do not require Council development consent as the proposed upgrade works are classified as Low Impact under the Telecommunications (Low-Impact Facilities) Determination 2018.
4.In accordance with Section 7 of C564:2020 Mobile Phone Base Station Deployment Code, we invite you to provide feedback about the proposal. Further information and/or comments should be directed to: Mark Baade, 0417 088... , email@example.com by FRIDAY 19th AUGUST 2022.