We are growing a family owned and operated Logistics and Warehousing company located in Smithfield looking for a Receiving and Container Unloading Team Member to join our friendly team. We provide competitive remuneration. Successful candidates will be highly motivated with a can-do attitude, and high attention to detail. These are Casual Positions leading to Full-time. Attractive hourly rates above award.
IMMEDIATE START for the successful candidate.
To be considered for the role you must have the following:
- Previous experience with Heavy Repetitive Lifting (up to and including 25kg).
- Able to complete manual tasks (e.g. manual lifting, bending, squatting, and kneeling).
- Experience unloading containers by hand.
- Excellent communication skills; take and follow instructions and be proactive in the workplace.
- Prompt, reliable, punctual and trustworthy.
- Well presented with a friendly and positive attitude.
- Ability to work well with other team members in a team environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently within tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adhere to OH&S/WHS policies and general warehouse processes.
- Have full PPE (steel cap boots, etc.).
- Current NSW Forklift licence (with high reach) desirable but not essential.
If you are interested in this position, submit your CV outlining your experience via email to: email@example.com