NT School of Distance Education (NTSDE) requires a Home Tutor for 120 minutes per week from April 19 to June 25, 2021.
The Home Tutor will be working with a year 11 student completing three Year 11 courses.
The Home Tutor duties are;
• Organise a study and assignment timetable.
• Overview and discuss subject content.
• Work with student to complete assignment work according to assessment deadlines.
• Check all required tasks have been satisfactorily completed.
• Check that all work submitted has the student's name for identification.
• Assist student in submitting assessment work.
The Home Tutor will need an Ochre Card and perform Home Tutor duties at the student’s home. The student has a medical condition that restricts them from leaving their house.
It is preferable that the Home Tutor has experience working with year 11 and 12 subjects.
If you are interested or would like more information please contact us on 8922 ... or via email on email@example.com