At The Midfield Group we are committed to the growth and sustainability of our suppliers, our company, customers, and the communities in which we operate as to supply quality Australian products throughout the world.
The Midfield Group is privately owned and operates a true ‘Paddock to Plate’ experience as we own farms, factories, and distribution as to ensure we retain control of the key elements of the process of getting livestock from paddock to plate.
We are currently seeking suitably experienced applicants for the role of Station Farm Manager and Assistant Manager!
Successful applicants will be based on a property approximately 30 kilometres north of Warrnambool.
* Must have experience working with stock and all aspects of animal husbandry
* Will be able to demonstrate a knowledge of general farm maintenance and fencing
* Will have an understanding of pasture management
* Has experience with operating farm machinery
* Will be able to work to a flexible roster that will involve weekends
* Own working dogs preferable but not essential
Successful applicants will be expected to work safely within a team environment. Remuneration will be discussed at time of interview based on skill and experience. Accommodation available if required.
If you believe you are suitable, please submit a current resume or directly contact us via email email@example.com. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.