Catholic Education Tasmania (CET) is a community of thirty-eight schools and colleges supporting over 16,000 students across Tasmania.
Applications are now invited from suitably qualified, innovative and passionate teachers for vacancies available in a range of disciplines, specialisations and environments across Tasmania.
Catholic Education Tasmania schools
• Achieve excellence in learning and teaching animated by faith.
• Raise aspirations for students, staff and communities.
• Focus on developing the whole person.
• Offer a comprehensive and contemporary curriculum.
• Provide education based on Gospel values.
Catholic Education Tasmania is committed to supporting the rights of children and young people and providing a safe and supportive environment for them. The successful candidates will require satisfactory child safety checks and registrations.
We demonstrate our commitment to reconciliation by encouraging Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples to apply.
Applications Close: Wednesday 11 August 2021 at 9:00pm
For more information and to apply go to our website https://www.catholic.tas.edu.au/careers