Our company has been operating and expanding throughout Australia since 1982 and our success rests on the unique knowledge and specialised hydraulic, electrical tooling equipment, and other products. This includes synchronised lifting systems, torque equipment, heat exchanger, pipe maintenance equipment and overhead/underground power installation equipment.
We pursue a “complete system” approach and carefully match components to ensure efficient and safe operation of equipment. In order to transform this knowledge into solutions that meet demands in different industries, the company is organised into separate business areas. Our focused business areas are: Electrical, Rail, Mining, Oil & Gas, Civil Infrastructure, Industrial, Communications and Transport.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, detail-oriented and trade qualified Hydraulic Mechanical Fitter to join our busy service and repairs department in our Brisbane Branch. This role provides a fantastic career development opportunity to become an integral team member to support the effectively deliver our services and solutions aligned with the Maintenance, Service/Repair, Test/Tag and Calibration of portable high pressure (700 bar operating pressure) Hydraulic Tools and Equipment with a significant range of specialised industrial equipment used by our clients.
What we are offering:
• Immediate start available for the ideal candidate
• Permanent full-time Monday to Friday employment
• Day shift only when at your home base able to be home every night and enjoy your weekends off
• Varied roles with definite opportunity for growth based on performance
• Ideally suited to people seeking a predominantly Brisbane based role and who are able to commit to working away from home for up to 16 weeks per year (average of 2 x two week work assignments at the regional or remote customer/company work sites per calendar quarter).
• Ongoing support and career development opportunities
• Australian recognised Engineering trade qualification. HD Fitter/Mechanical Fitter
• Component overhaul background in mechanical & hydraulic field
• Hydraulic pump & planetary gearbox rebuild experience highly regarded
• High mechanical aptitude, attention to details and pride in one’s work
• Ability to read and interpret part lists and engineering drawings
• Ability to read and interpret Hydraulic Schematics
• Forklift certificate
• Handle fast pace environment
• Knowledge and application of Occupational Health and Safety in the workplace.
• Proactive approach and positive attitude.
• Valid Australian Driver's License.
• Australian Working Rights.
• Ability to pass and complete a Pre-Employment Medical and drug and alcohol testing.
If you believe you have these skills and qualities to be part of our team, please forward your resume and covering letter with the reason why you applied for this job and why you think you are suitable for this role.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for interviews.