Leadership & Teaching Positions Commencing January 2021
Help us shape a vibrant community.
Thomas More College is seeking applications from outstanding educators
with the wisdom to seek, the courage to thrive and the power to change.
Thomas More College is a leader in a contemporary and future focused approach to
Teaching and Learning. By 2021 the College will have grown by over 200 students over the last three years. We are seeking the right people to join a vibrant, exciting and future-focused Team.
Applications are sought to fill the following positions for 2021 commencing Tuesday, 19 January 2021.
Permanent, Full Time
• Timetabler/Administration Leader - POR 2 (1.0FTE)
• Yr 7 Mathematics and Science - the ability to teach Maths/Science in an integrated learning approach will be an advantage (1.0 FTE)
• Digital Technologies & Mathematics - Digital Technologies- Middle and Senior Schools / Mathematics - Middle School (1.0 FTE)
Temporary & Replacement , Full Time
• Visual Art/Visual Art (Design) & Photography - Temporary (1.0FTE)
• Italian Teacher - Middle/Senior - Replacement (1.0 FTE)
Information including PIDs along with a Teacher PID , TMC School Wide Pedagogy and an Applicant Declaration Form are all available on our website
https://www.tmc.catholic.edu.au/employment.html or contact (08) 8182 ... .
Applications are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a one page covering letter, CV, and a statement of no more than 3 pages, addressing the criteria as in the Overarching Areas of Work (for the Teaching Roles which are found in the Teacher's PID) and for the Timetabler/Administration Leader role, address the criteria as in the 2 Key Areas of Work (found in the Timetabling and Administration Leader PID) along with the names, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees.
Corey Tavella | Principal
Applications close: Monday, 26 October 2020 - 9:00am
The successful applicants will be expected to support
the Catholic ethos of the College.