Experienced Beef Boners, Slicers & Slaughter Workers
Greenham Tasmania Pty Ltd
Greenham Tasmania is a 100% Australian owned & operated family company processing & exporting beef to the world.
The Greenham Group of companies are leading providers of quality beef and beef products into the domestic and export markets, building a strong reputation on quality and reliability. Our brands and products, such as Cape Grim and Robbins Island Wagyu, are found on the menus of Australia’s leading restaurants and exported to established customers across the globe.
The company is committed to Tasmania and has supported local families and the Tasmanian meat industry, for more than 15 years, by providing employment opportunities for skilled meat processing workers.
• A positive attitude with a good work ethic
• Experience within the meat processing industry: boning, slicing & slaughtering
• Maintaining high hygiene standards throughout all processes
• The ability to work in a physical, fast-paced environment
• A professional work attitude
• High attendance rate is required
• High level of knife sharpening skills
• Skill level associated with Certificate III or equivalent in meat processing
• Knowledge of Food Safety and Hygiene requirements will be an added advantage
• Australian citizen / permanent resident / full working rights in Australia are essential
• Pass a pre-employment medical check, including drug / alcohol test
• Q-Fever vaccinated or willing to receive the vaccination
With a competitive salary, we also offer you multiple extra benefits in line with your role:
• Progressive career opportunities
• Secure, stable, and permanent employment - annual leave + sick leave accruals
• Above awards pay rates
• Overtime opportunities
• On the job training (We are offering Certificate II - IV in Meat Processing)
• Opportunity to access staff sales
• Work in a culturally diverse work environment
All Greenham sites are drug & alcohol-free sites. All Greenham employees are
Q-fever vaccinated and provided with uniforms and appropriate PPE.
Greenham offers excellent wages and conditions. Don’t delay, Get on board today!
Apply online at email@example.com or direct through our website https://www.greenham.com.au/employment.html
or call 03 6452 ...
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All Greenham companies are equal employment opportunity employers.