Rostrevor College offers education to day and boarding students as a Catholic College in the Edmund Rice Tradition. The College comprises students from Reception to Year 12, all on the same campus. All staff are required to promote
the Catholic Ethos of the College.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the position of:
Executive Administration Officer
• Permanent position
• Education Support Officer (ESO) Grade 4
• Full Time 1.0 FTE (37.5 hours per week)
• Hours required: 7am to 3pm (Monday to Friday)
• 45 weeks per annum
• Commencement: ASAP
Interested applicants are invited to visit the College website to obtain the Position Information Documents:
How to Apply
Applications should include:
• The position title for which you are applying.
• One-page cover letter briefly outlining how your skills and experience would ensure your success in the role.
• Current CV/Resume (including the names and contact
details of 3 Referees).
• A response to the role criteria/key responsibilities as outlined
in the Position Information Document.
• Completed Applicant Declaration Form
Applications submitted via SEEK ‘Apply for this job’ button will not be considered.
Applications for the above positions close at 8am on Tuesday 09 March 2021 and should be addressed to:
67-91 Glen Stuart Road, WOODFORDE SA 5072
or email directly to email@example.com