EIS is an entrenched name in property management and the brand is synonymous with excellent results for its clients. We pride ourselves on fostering a strong team culture,
The successful applicant will manage their own portfolio of residential properties but will be working within a team, and with administrative support.
You will possess the following attributes:
• Ability to work in a team
• Excellent communication both verbally and written
• Dynamic and highly motivated
• Excel in customer service
• Enthusiastic, and enjoys challenges
• Self-motivated, positive and professional
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Efficiently follow up matters in a timely manner
• It is preferred that you hold a property representative licence
• Current driver’s licence is essential
• Previous experience is desirable
If you enjoy working with a motivated and professional team, and are looking for a new challenge, then this position may be for you.
Applications close Monday 13th July 2020.
Email your application to
EIS Property Hobart
229 Elizabeth Street