CSSD Technician Darwin Day Surgery
Darwin Day Surgery, Northern Territory, COVID-19 free.
Darwin Day Surgery is the only free standing Day Surgery in the NT. We have two operating rooms, 5 first stage recovery bays and 8 second stage recovery chairs. We boast a cohesive, well supported work environment. Fully accredited against the National Standards. We are looking for a dynamic, experienced CSSD Technician who is self motivated and can work autonomously, within the Day Surgery team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being familiar with and comply with AS/NZ standards 4187 ... , GENCA
- Thermal disinfection, inspection, packaging, sterilizing and tracking of all instrumentation.
- Ensure priority of instrumentation and processes
- Operate, interpret and keep records of all machinery operational requirements.
- Open and constant lines of communications with Management and other team members.
- Report and document all quality activities
- Sound knowledge of AS/NZ 4187 ...
- Cert III qualifications
- Endoscopy reprocessing experience
- Exceptional organizational skills with attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with instrument tracking systems
For further enquiries or submission of resumes:
Applications close, 14th August 2020