Circular Head Council have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Senior Town Planner to support our growing municipality.
The successful applicant will have sound knowledge of relevant planning and development legislation, planning schemes and associated statutory processes and procedures. The individual will be an adept negotiator and will have highly developed analytical, investigation and problem-solving skills.
What we Offer:
• Professional Level 1 Grade 3 Fortnightly salary $2,592.30
• Professional Training and Development opportunities
• Additional Superannuation
• RDOs and 3 additional paid leave days
How to apply:
All applications must include the following:
• A cover letter
• Statement addressing the selection criteria - included in the position description available on Circular Head Council's website https://www.circularhead.tas.gov.au
• Current resume
Applications can be submitted in the following ways:
• Emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mailed to: Circular Head Council, PO Box 348, Smithton, TAS 7330
• Delivered to: Circular Head Council, 33 Goldie Street, Smithton, TAS 7330
Applications that do not address the selection criteria will not be shortlisted.
Applications close Friday, 25 June 2021.
To obtain the position description, or for more information on how to apply go to https://www.circularhead.tas.gov.au or contact Meshelle Gallaher on (03) 6452 ... .
PO Box 348 Smithton 7330
Phone: 03 6452 ...