Become a Qualified Trainer for the Construction Industry
Need a Career Change within the Building and Construction Industry?
Want to pass on your skills and knowledge to others?
We are looking for TRADIES / industry workers who want to be TRAINERS.
Put your expertise to work by becoming a professional trainer and helping to build the future of South Australia’s construction workforce.
CITB are offering you the opportunity to upskill and achieve the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment through the tradie2trainer program.
The tradie2trainer program is fully funded and now open for registrations of interest from the following workers:
• Civil Construction (High Risk Work, Elevated work Platform, Confined Spaces, Workzone Traffic Management, Cranes, Dogging, Rigging)
• Landscape Construction
• Solid Plastering
• Wall and Ceiling Lining
• Building (Certificate IV)
• Plumbing and Roofing
• Air-conditioning and Refrigeration
Who is eligible?
• Self employed workers or contractors
• Injured workers seeking a pathway to return to work
• Permanent residents of Australia
• Workers in any region of South Australia
Find out more and attend an information session by registering your interest at citb.org.au/tradie2trainer