AOD Counsellor / Psychotherapist
Temporary 12 months
Full time / Part time
Social and Community Services Employee L5
Holyoake is a specialist alcohol and drug service for adults and children. Holyoake is a non-profit, non-religious organisation.
A rare opportunity exists for a highly motivated, and skilled individual to join our dynamic and talented team.
You will need to possess:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Knowledge of contemporary therapeutic interventions
- Experience working with complex / comorbid clients
- Experience in 1:1 and group counselling
- Great communication skills
For a position description / further details contact Sarah Charlton, CEO
Applications close Friday 7th August 2020