Our Lady of the Sacred Heart Catholic College Alice Springs Northern Territory
ABORIGINAL & ISLANDER EDUCATION WORKER (AIEW)
(FULL TIME PERMANENT POSITION)
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Work with Aboriginal & Islander students in
the classroom providing educational and
- Liaise with parents and guardians to facilitate
a strong connection with the college and its
- Develop and maintain relationships with
organisations who provide assistance to
Aboriginal & Islander students and their
- Have obtained or applied for a Working with
Children Card before employment can
- Hold a current NT Drivers Licence
- Have experience working with members of
the Aboriginal & Islander Community,
preferably within Alice Springs.
Aboriginal or Islander applicants need only apply.
Further information can be obtained by phoning 08 8950 ... .
Forward CV outlining qualifications /experience with three recent professional referees to: The Principal, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart Catholic College, PO Box 2508, Alice Springs NT 0871 Email: email@example.com
Applications close 4:00pm, 2 March 2020
Alice Springs 0870