2022 Carpentry Apprenticeships
(4 positions available)
Winner 2020 Australian Apprenticeships Employer Award
LEARN YOUR TRADE FROM A NATIONALLY RECOGNISED LEADER
The industry is changing, it’s getting bigger and busier, and we need capable,
hardworking, and passionate people to be part of our growth.
A Carpentry Apprenticeship allows you to earn while you learn, offers
opportunities to progress and opens the door to a rewarding career.
To be considered for a Carpentry Apprenticeship you must have:
• A genuine interest in the trade and the motivation to succeed
• A good understanding of what your chosen career path involves
• The ability to work as part of an effective team
• Well-developed literacy and numeracy
• A strong work ethic - hard-working, reliable, fit and healthy
Work experience and/or a pre-vocational qualification would be an advantage.
What you need to apply:
• A copy of your resume with your contact details and your school results.
• A handwritten covering letter stating your interest
in the apprenticeship.
• A portfolio of projects showcasing your
Send your application to:
183 Macquarie Street
HOBART TAS 7000
5pm, Friday 24 September 2021.
(Late applications will not be accepted)