Find something curious…
PROPOSAL TO UPGRADE A MOBILE PHONE BASE STATION AT 955 REEDBEDS ROAD, DARWIN RIVER, NT 0841
Telstra Corporation Ltd plans to upgrade the mobile telecommunications network base station at the above address
1. The proposed upgrade consists of:
• Removal of two (2) existing panel antennas at a height of 40.0m c/l from the headframe on the existing lattice tower;
• Installation of two (2) new Argus 2UPX210B-T2 panel antennas [2533mm (h) x 640mm (w) x 235mm (d)] on the headframe of the existing lattice tower at a height of 40m c/l;
• Ancillary equipment including two (2) tower mount amplifiers, cabling and feeders and internal works within the existing equipment.
2. Telstra regards the proposed installation as a Low-impact Facility under the Telecommunications (Low-impact Facilities) Determination 2018 ("The Determination") based on the description above.
3. Notification of the proposed work is in accordance with Communications Alliance Industry Code C564:2018 Mobile Phone Base Station Deployment Section 7 Notification to Council and the Public - Installation at an Existing Site Without Development Application.
4. Further information including an EME Report can be obtained from Laurie Chantry at Planning Solutions (Aust) Pty Ltd on (08) 9227 ... . (firstname.lastname@example.org) and at www.rfnsa.com.au – reference No. 0841001. The proposed infrastructure will be in compliance with the ACMA EMR regulatory arrangements.
5. We invite you to make a submission. Written submissions should be sent to: 6. Planning Solutions GPO Box 2709 Cloisters Square PO 6850 Email: email@example.com
By: 22 November 2019