Find something curious…
PROPOSAL TO UPGRADE A MOBILE PHONE BASE STATION AT 70 BOULTER ROAD BERRIMAH NT 0828 Telstra Corporation Ltd plans to upgrade the mobile telecommunications network base station at the above address
1.The proposed upgrade consists of:
• Rotation of the existing spoke headframe on the top of the existing 35.00m monopole.
• Reconfiguration of six (6) existing panel antennas on the re-aligned headframe at a height of 35.0m c/l,
•Installation of three (3) new Ericsson Air6488 panel antennas [810mm (h) x 400mm (w) x 200mm (d)] on the headframe at a height of 35.0m c/l,
•Associated cabling and ancillary equipment including six (6) remote radio units and three (3) mast head amplifiers, together with internal works within the existing equipment shelter.
2. Telstra regards the proposed installation as a Low-impact Facility under the Telecommunications (Low-impact Facilities) Determination 2018 ("The Determination") based on the description above.
3. Notification of the proposed work is in accordance with Alliance Industry Code C564:2018 Mobile Phone Base Station Deployment Section 7 Notification to Council and the Public - Installation at an Existing Site Without Development Application.
4. Further information including an EME Report can be obtained from Laurie Chantry at Planning Solutions (Aust) Pty Ltd on (08) 9227 ... . (email@example.com) and at www.rfnsa.com.au – reference No. 0812004. The proposed infrastructure will be in compliance with the ACMA EMR regulatory arrangements
5. We invite you to make a submission. Written submissions should be sent to:\
6. Planning Solutions GPO Box 2709 Cloisters Square PO 6850 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By: 21 November 2019