Find something curious…
An exciting opportunity exists for a permanent full time Practice Bookkeeper to join our accountancy firm.
To be successful, you will be a highly organised self-starter used to working in a small business environment. A high level of accuracy and organisation is paramount to the position, as well as an attitude to embrace a wide diversity of tasks.
Responsibilities of the Position
• Accounts receivable and Accounts payable.
• Bank reconciliation
• Preparing and posting journals
• Preparation of monthly and quarterly BAS.
• Processing payroll including PAYG, tax and superannuation.
• HR Administration
•Preparation of reports for management Skills & Experience
• Advanced skills in MYOB • Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
• High level of administration skills
•Sound knowledge of payroll
• Experience in the preparation of BAS/IAS & PAYG reporting obligations
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
Please send your resume with covering letter to
Applications close 18th November 2019.