Find something curious…
Wake up every morning to the sun majestically rising over the horizon of the vast Pacific Ocean, and as the light glistens on the water, you will be thankful for the perfect positioning of this apartment.
Located right across the road from the ocean, the views on offer here are simply breathtaking, spanning 180 degrees; and taking advantage of that backdrop is this two-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment in the Sounion complex.
You will feel invigorated and inspired by your surrounds as you step out onto the good-size balcony to check the surf conditions. Watch as fellow surfers take to the waves, or as morning walkers take to the pavement for their daily walk or run. It will be hard not to feel ready to embrace the day living here!
Every day will be like a holiday thanks to the elevated position of this apartment, sitting high on the second floor overlooking the headland. There is a large swimming pool in the complex which is located just a short walk to the convenience store, multiple restaurants, local surf club and patrolled beach.
The unit is open-plan and has a sought-after easterly aspect which means it is flooded with natural light and sea breezes. High ceilings and timber-look floor planks offer a beach-side aesthetic and the two bedrooms both offer ocean views.
The main bedroom has a sliding door that opens to the balcony as well as built-in desk which could also be used as a dresser. There are ceiling fans in both bedrooms and built-in wardrobes, while the bathroom offers good-size shower and vanity.
This property is perfect for those looking to invest in a fantastic ocean-fronted apartment with guaranteed panoramic views. Perfect for living in or renting out, this property is not expected to last long so be sure to get in quick!
Features at a glance:
* Absolute beachfront apartment boasting 180-degree panoramic ocean views
* Stunning elevated position right on Alexandra Headland
* Check the waves from the comfort of your living room or bedroom
* Experience every day as though you're on holiday easy access to beach
* Walking distance to convenience store, restaurants, surf club, patrolled beaches
* Two-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment in Sounion complex
* Great-sized balcony overlooking the sparkling ocean
* Large pool in complex perfect for lounging in summer
* Ceiling fans, high ceilings, good-size bathroom
* Close to Mooloolaba with its boutiques, cafes and restaurants
* Easy access to new Maroochydore CBD, Sunshine Coast Airport and motorway
Agent: Pam Thomas, Megan Murray, Ray White Maroochydore
Contact: 0438 272... , 0414 734...
Auction: Sunday 22nd September - Registration Open from 9am
Venue: Mercedes Benz Sunshine Coast - 65 Maroochy Blvd, Maroochydore
*This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.