Find something curious…
Who are we?
Daughterly Care is Sydney's leading provider of Aged Care and has been providing care to older people living in their own Sydney homes for over 21 years.
Your role is to support our clients so they can remain in their home and live to their timetable and lifestyle.
Due to growth, we have regular ongoing hourly care work available on Sydney's North Shore.
* Are you an experienced Carer or have cared for a Loved One?
* Want to work 3-5 days per week on a regular basis?
* Are you free for morning services, e.g. between 8am - 11am?
* Are you free for evening services, e.g. between 5pm - 8pm?
* Are you a 'yes' person?
* You must speak and understand English well;
* You must have a car to drive to your services and mobile phone;
* You must be a responsible and naturally warm and caring person;
* You will pay no tax on $36,750 each year which means you will pay $5,500. less tax each year;
* It's a win, win and you can help elderly people stay at home.
Please call Vera Hannan for a confidential chat to discuss whether the role is right for you.
Alternatively, email your resume to our recruitment team.