Find something curious…
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
FOR QUALIFIED TRAINING CENTRES FOR ‘RAIL SAFETY COURSEWORK’
Metro Trains Melbourne is seeking to establish a panel of Registered Training Organizations to provide various ‘Rail Safety Coursework’ for Metro Academy, in order to meet the requirements of high quality learning and experience for the enrolled candidates.
We are seeking training providers to deliver some or all of the following units of competency:
• TLIF2080 Safely access the rail corridor
• TLIF2081 Perform lookout duties
• TLIF2082 Perform handsignaller duties
• TLIF3083 Conduct track protection assessment
• TLIW2001 Operate under track protection rules
• TLIC2081 Pilot rail traffic within work on track authority limits
• TLIL3065 Implement a track occupancy authority
• TLIL3083 Implement a track work authority and manage rail traffic through worksites
• TLIL3084 Implement a local possession authority
• TLIW2037 Clip and secure points.
• TLIC205 Access rail track to run track vehicle within defined worksite
• TLIC3045 Operate road/rail vehicle
Please note that the EOI submissions close on July 17, 2019 and please contact Rohan Patil (Rohan.Patil@metrotrains.com.au) to participate in the Expression of Interest (EOI) process at the earliest.