Find something curious…
Coach/Mentor - Business Advisory Services
• Full time position Western Downs Region. Office based in Chinchilla.
• 18 Month Contract (with the possibility of an extension)
• Mobile position working from office in Chinchilla
• Salary commensurate with experience up to $95k/annum plus Super Maintained work vehicle
• Dynamic organization
• Client based role delivering outcomes in growth sectors
• Suits a self-starter with high energy and a strong client focus
• Utilize your business acumen and flair for entrepreneurship to grow your industry experience and networks
Toowoomba and Surat Basin Enterprise (TSBE) is an independent, business driven organization focusing on the economic development and prosperity of our region.
TSBE is committed to ensuring that our local business community will survive, adapt and prosper. To ensure this occurs we offer advisory services to the Western Downs business community such as information, business opportunities and targeted networking.
A program for Entrepreneurial business activity- supported by Shell’s QGC Pty Ltd
Due to the strong growth and expansion in Start-ups (new entrepreneurs) and Spring-ups (existing businesspeople and companies with innovative ideas), an exciting opportunity exists for a suitably experienced and qualified individual.
You will provide coaching/mentoring for new and existing businesses or individuals who are actively seeking to diversify or commercialize an innovative business idea. Most of the work relates to hands on advice, personal assistance and leadership to guide clients to business development, market information, potential opportunities and profitable outcomes.
1. You will have the responsibility to design a variety of program activities for clients, which will include one-on-one, group experiences and online learning delivery.
2. You are a fast learner able to impart your own skills plus a suite of existing diagnostic and improvement tools, to realize the ideas.
3. You will hold the senior position with the role supported with a Program Support Officer and be able to utilize your own business network and a large professional referral network.
The successful applicant will live locally and meet these criteria: -
• Working knowledge of business coaching/mentoring dynamics and experience in industry sector marketplaces
• Established ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality, professionalism and business acumen while building productive personal relationships
• A passion for innovation and an understanding of business models or other methods of advisory services
• Exceptional communication skills and proven commitment to delivering outstanding customer service
• Demonstrated experience in leadership and stakeholder engagement, and background in the private or public sector business community
• Proven ability to collect, interpret and present information to others in a meaningful manner
• Completion of a diploma, higher qualification or relevant education/training in a field of business is preferred
• Ability to manage people and create effective working environments
If you are passionate about working with a team committed to contributing to the economic development of the Western Downs region please submit an application by COB 23/06/2019 to email@example.com
Please provide up to date CV with lodgment of application. Your application should outline your fit for the criteria and be 1-2 pages. Responses can also be recorded media, with submissions no more than 5 minutes in duration.